Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Holiday Season in the City











Cape: J.Crew Factory, Top: J.Crew Factory, Denim: Current/Elliott (similar here), Shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo (similar style), Scarf: Target, Watch: Michele (similar style), Sunnies: Karen Walker, Lips: Lipstick- MAC Red, Liner- Cherry

It's the most wonderful time of the year, and spending time in the city during the holiday season is one of my favorite places to be. I love getting bundled up in festive attire and heading out for a day of checking off my Christmas to-do list, and window shopping the beautiful Christmas displays with a warm hot cocoa in hand. There is just something I love about being out in the middle of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season!

XO

4 comments:

  1. I love pretty capes during the holiday season! Especially when paired with plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the mixing of patterns! I wouldn't have thought of plaid and stripes together but it looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete