Tuesday, December 29, 2015

First Snow






















 Lola: "I caught one!"
Coat: J.Crew, Scarf: J.Crew, Sweater: J.Crew, Boots: J.Crew, Denim: Joe's (similar here), Socks: J.Crew, Mittens: L.L.Bean, Lips: Lipstick- MAC Red, Liner- Cherry

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and a very Merry Christmas! The best time of the year always comes and goes much too quickly. Yesterday, my sweet girl and I bundled up in our cozy new attire from Santa, and headed out to play in the first snow of the year! Dogs in cable knit turtlenecks, what could be cuter!? I could hardly wait for the first sign of snow, and it was perfect timing to try out my favorite new boots that I found under the Christmas tree. On that note, I am also so excited to share that Santa was oh-so good to me this year...Lola is getting a sister! Our precious new Cavalier puppy was born just a few days before Christmas, and we will be picking her up in February, Lola and I are counting down the days! Stay tuned for her star debut!

Let it snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment